Fox Village Dressage 2022 is developed in Microsoft Access 2013. If you do not have Microsoft Access 2013 or later, you will need to download and install the 32-bit version of Microsoft Access 2013 Runtime before you will be able to use Fox Village Dressage. (Don't worry, it's free.)
Once you purchase the program, we will e-mail you an activation key that will allow you to use the program.
End-User License Agreement
By downloading the files below, you are stating that you have read and accept the terms of the License Agreement.
Warning: If you are reinstalling over an existing installation of Fox Village Dressage, your HR.hdf and license files will be overwritten. You will lose all your horse and rider data and your license will revert to unlicensed mode.
Microsoft Windows 10 or 11.
Additional Platforms Needed: Microsoft Access 2013 32-bit or Microsoft Access 2013 Runtime 32-bit. (64-bit is not supported)
- Click the Download link to start the download.
- Click Save or Save this file to disk.
- Save the file in "Documents". (Do not save the file inside another folder inside "Documents" or to any other location.)
- Go to "Documents" and open the file.
- Click OK to install the program.